1) We live in technology age which is more practical whereas curriculum in schools is more theoretical.
2) The world has changed at a fast face in last 20-30 years but the education systems and procedures have not changed with that speed.
3) This is true that the existing education system had influence of political parties who ruled in past. There are many things which are over emphasized to get political gains.
4) Current education system focuses on providing “degree” but not “skills”. One needs skills in the current global environment to compete with the growing competition.
5) Changes in education system should be in line with changing global requirements. The system needs to be more flexible to adapt new changes with ease.
6) Our education system believes in providing same kind of education to everyone. At school level itself, there should be choice based education. Not every person is same then how the education can be same for everyone.
7) Our education should be more futuristic and less historical. We are in science and technology age. Reading more about history will keep us in the past only.